Bobbie and the Strays is a non-profit and no-kill animal rescue group whose purpose is to undertake rescue operations and to provide essential care for orphaned, stray, abused, and special needs cats and dogs.
They carry out their mission through rehabilitating, socializing, and finding new homes for the animals under their care. They also generate awareness about the prevention of animal abuse and neglect. Moreover, they advocate spay/neuter programs which they believe is one of the many answers to dog and cat overpopulation in communities.
Aside from donating cash and other useful items, people can also do volunteer work for Bobbi and the Strays. You can help though the following means:
- Become a Dog Walker
- Become a Bobbi Buddy
- Be a Cage Cleaner
- Help at an Adoption Event
- Become a Humane Educator
- Hike with the Hounds
- Be an Animal or Supply Transporter
- Help with General Administration
- Help with Special Projects
- Foster a homeless dog or cat
- Sponsor an Adoption or Fundraising Event
- Donate your professional or Business Services
- Help at a Fundraising Event – or even organize one on behalf of Bobbi and the Strays
They can be contacted through mail at Bobbi and the Strays P.O. BOX 170129, Ozone Park, NY 11417. For inquiries, you can send an email to the following addresses:
- Adoptions, Fostering
- Adoption Events , Special Events
- Donations, Gift Donation, Memoriam Donations
- Fundraising, Intake and Surrendering
- General Inquiries, Spay & Neuter Information, Grants
For more information, please visit their website at http://www.bobbiandthestrays.org.
[schema type=”organization” orgtype=”Organization” url=”http://www.bobbiandthestrays.org/” name=”Bobbie and the Strays” description=”A non-profit animal rescue group in New York.” pobox=”170129″ city=”Ozone Park” state=”New York” postalcode=”11417″ country=”US” email=”firstname.lastname@example.org” ]