Rescue Bank is a non-profit organization that “supports animal rescue and rehabilitation groups by providing supplies that make them more self-reliant and improve their standards of care”. Its goal is to increase the visibility of smaller groups and to provide them with greater access to supplies which can allow them to create a bigger impact in saving the lives of animals in need.
It strongly adheres to these specific policies:
- Maintain current information on all rescue groups and fosters.
- Promptly provide rescue group contact information to qualified donors.
- Qualify rescue groups and fosters for distributions from inventory, based on their meeting reasonable- and increasing- standards of care.
- Distribute donated inventory as rapidly as possible.
- Maintain a transparent organization with respect to its finances and management actions.
The group takes pride in its Pet Food Distribution Program, an initiative which allows them to reach out to qualified groups via their regional affiliates. Through this service, rescue organizations are able to transfer part of their food budget to much needed services such as spay/neuter or other medical bills.
Rescue Bank can be found at 6363 Woodway, Suite 975 Houston, Texas 77057. They can be reached through phone at 800-765-6920 as well as through email at email@example.com.
To find out more about this group, please visit their website at http://www.rescuebank.org.
[schema type=”organization” orgtype=”Organization” url=”http://animal-rescue.us/houston-rescue-bank-2.html” name=”Rescue Bank” description=”A non-profit animal welfare organization.” street=”6363 Woodway, Suite 975″ city=”Houston” state=”TX” postalcode=”77057″ country=”US” email=”firstname.lastname@example.org” phone=”800-765-6920″ ]