Abandoned Animal Rescue is a volunteer-driven, non-profit organization whose mission is to end the unnecessary euthanasia of helpless animals and to place them in permanent homes for the duration of their lives.
People who wish to help the group in caring for companion animals in the area can do so through volunteering. Some of the work involved includes dog care, cat care, basic animal grooming, office work– answering phones, filing, fundraising/event planning, and yard work.
In addition, interested parties can donate items such as dry dog and cat food, dog treats, dog toys, stainless steel bowls, collars/leashes, dog crates, dry cat food, cat boxes, cat toys, ceramic bowls, white hand towels, trash bags, dish soap, and office supplies. People can also make safe credit card donations via PayPal.
Their adoption center is located at 419 East Hufsmith Road, Tomball, TX 77375 and is open from Tuesdays to Saturdays at 10:00 in the morning to 2:00 in the afternoon.
They can be contacted through phone at 281-290-1021.
They can also be reached through the following email addresses:
- General Inquiries: email@example.com
- Clinic Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Inquiries: email@example.com
- Volunteering Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dog Adoption / Surrender: email@example.com
- Cat Adoption / Surrender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lost / Found Pets: email@example.com
To learn more, feel free to visit their website at aartomball.org