The Alamo Area Partners for Animal Welfare (AAPAW) is a non-profit animal welfare advocate group that aims to help coordinate and solidify the City’s efforts of promoting the best interests of companion animals in the area. They bring together and work with businesses, individuals, the veterinary community and the community at large in order to create programs and services that are needed to achieve their goals.
They apply the following Primary Activities in order to meet their vision:
- Ensure that every adoptable homeless dog or cat finds a home
- End overpopulation by increasing spay and neuter activities
- Educate citizens in order to prevent animal abuse and promote pet retention through responsible pet ownership
They are an all-volunteer organization and as such, they are open for individuals who are willing to lend a helping hand in the spirit of promoting the just treatment of furry kind in the City. Some of the ways to help AAPAW are:
- Making General Donations to finance its adoption, community outreach, spay/neuter programs.
- Giving to the Emergency Care fund to help pay for veterinary expenses for homeless pets who are in need of critical care to save their lives.
- Corporate Sponsorship to help in making a positive impact in many animals’ lives and involving employees and consumers in the cause.
- Responding to their wish list
- Participating the AAngelPAW Foster Program
[schema type=”organization” orgtype=”Organization” url=”http://aapaw.org/” name=”Alamo Area Partners for Animal Welfare (AAPAW)” description=”A non-profit animal welfare organization.” city=”Alamo” state=”San Antonio, Texas” country=”US” ]