The Anti-Cruelty Society is one of the oldest animal rescue non-profit organizations. It began operating in 1899 and has been building a community of caring through helping pets and educating people.
As part of their mission to instill the value of caring for animals to the members of the community, they provide the following services:
- Provide compassionate care for any animal in need
- Attempt to find a home for every healthy or rehabilitatable dog and cat that comes to us
- Intervene to prevent cruelty to animals
- Partner with the community to educate on animal issues and inspire compassion and respect
- Provide low or no cost spaying or neutering
Those who wish to help the group in carrying out their endeavors are welcome to help through Corporate Matching Gifts, Annual Giving, Bequests/Planned Gifts, Creating An Online Fundraising Page, Do-It-Yourself Donations, Donation Boxes, joining the Monthly Giving Program, Naming Opportunities, Pet Partners, Sponsorship Opportunities, Transfers of Stocks, Tributes, Vehicle Donations, responding to their Wish List, and donating to the Dr. Lester Fisher Veterinary Care Fund.
Their office is located at 157 W Grand Avenue, Chicago IL, 60654 and they can be contacted through phone at (312) 644-3878 or through email at email@example.com. For more information, please visit their website at http://www.anticruelty.org.