Chicago Cat Rescue is a non-profit animal welfare group dedicated to helping homeless cats and kittens via rescue, adoption and education of their human companions. It comprises a network of dedicated rescuers, volunteers and foster homes who share the common mission of fighting for the lives of homeless animals in Chicago.
As a non-profit group, there rely on the generosity of the members of the communit in order to provide for the many needs of the feline friends under their care. Any amount of donation will be highly appreciated. Here are the ways the group utilizes the help given to them:
- $10 donation will help buy toys, catnip and snuggley beds which are essential to every cat’s daily exercise and rest routines.
- $25 donation will pay for a microchip to help a lost cat make his way back home.
- $35 donation will buy a tall, sisal scratching post to help a cat stay flexible and in shape.
- $50 donation will cover the cost to spay/neuter a cat and help alleviate overcrowded shelters.
- $100 donation will help pay for a cat’s high-protein, grain-free diet to ensure their health and wellness.
- $200 – $500 donation will pay for the cost of dental work or other necessary care to give a cat a pain free future.
- $500 -$1,000 donation will help pay for major surgery for a cat that has suffered severe trauma or has another life-threatening condition.
To donate, please visit Just Give.
They can be reached through phone at+1 773-203-0215 as well as through mail at PO Box 146338, Chicago, Illinois 60614. For more information, please visit their website at http://www.chicagocatrescue.org/.