City of Elderly Love is a nonprofit animal rescue dedicated to saving and enriching the lives of adoptable senior pets in the Philadelphia area. It utilizes volunteer foster homes to rescue these animals from potential euthanasia at area animal shelters as well as prevent older animals from entering the shelter-system in the first place, when possible.
It also provides palliative and hospice care when needed. Through creative marketing and community events, it works to place its adoptable pets into loving adoptive homes.
Interested parties who wish to make a difference in the lives of animals in need in the area can do so through making a general donation via PayPal.
Also, people can help save senior pets through the following means:
- sponsor a current adoptable pet,
- give a reccuring monthly gift (just set it and forget it!),
- host your own donation drive at work or school,
- make a donation in honor or memory of a friend or beloved pet (we will notify your loved one upon request),
- ask for donations be made to City of Elderly Love in lieu of gifts.