A Dog’s Life Rescue is a non-profit, all-volunteer, and no-kill organization that aims to save the lives of abandoned, abused or neglected dogs and other companion animals through medical and emotional rehabilitation. They also provide shelter to rescued dogs, promote spaying and neutering, and promote the ethical treatment of pets through community outreach and education.
Some of the ways to help out this organization is through the following:
- Donating cash via PayPal or sending checks to their office
- Becoming a foster parent to tail-wagging friends that are still waiting for their permanent new home. For inquiries about the process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Working as volunteer for the group. People can choose from helping out in adoption events, transporting animals to the vet or to any other location, and helping out with online services.
- Becoming a sponsor of one companion animal under their care.
- Donating items from their wish list including collars, harnesses, nylon leashes, no-slip collars, frontline, collapsible crates, dog/cat beds, cat litter, grooming supplies, medical supplies, sealed food, and toys.
A Dog’s Life Rescue can be found at 357 South Fairfax Ave, #282, Los Angeles, CA 90036. They can be contacted through phone at 310-590-7387 as well as through email at email@example.com. For more information about this animal rescue group, please visit http://adogsliferescue.org.
[schema type=”organization” orgtype=”Organization” url=”http://adogsliferescue.org/” name=”A Dog’s Life Rescue” description=”A non-profit animal rescue organization.” street=”357 South Fairfax Ave, #282″ city=”Los Angeles” state=”California” postalcode=”90036″ country=”US” email=”firstname.lastname@example.org. ” phone=”310-590-7387 ” ]