Kitty Cottage Adoption Center is anon-profit animal welfare group whose mission is to provide local homeless pets with a safe and comfortable place where they can be connected with potential adopters. All cats are spayed or neutered, kept up to date on their vaccinations, afforded all necessary medical care, and receive the benefits of a home-like environment and the love of staff and volunteers in our no-kill facility.
As a non-profit group, they rely on the help of community members in order to provide for the needs of the furry friends under their care. Interested parties can donate items such as wet food (any variety), wet or dry kitten food, stamps, bleach, and Lysol spray.
People can also contribute through donating online, through money order, or through sending in checks. Any amount is greatly appreciated. Some of the ways the group utilizes financial help include:
- $ 10 can help pay for an application of Revolution, to keep a cat flea, tick and mite free
- $ 50 can help towards a visit to the veterinary hospital for a cat with a medical issue
- $ 50 can help pay for grooming for a cat who arrives with mats or has trouble grooming themselves
- $100 can help towards the cost of spaying/neutering, vaccinating, and de-worming a cat or kitten.
- $ 250+ pays our utilities for a month, so the cottage is warm and toasty or cool and comfortable.
They can be found at 317 W. Johnsn Highway, East Norriton, PA 19401 and their hours of operation are as follows:
- Monday & Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday – Friday: 11:00-5:00
- Saturday & Sunday: 11:00-3:00
They can also be reached through phone at 610-731-0101 as well as through firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this group, please visit their website at http://kittycottage.org.