No-Kill Los Angeles (NKLA) is a coalition of animal welfare organizations, city shelters, and passionate individuals dedicated to ending the killing of healthy and treatable pets in L.A. city shelters. They also provide spay/neuter services as part of their effort of combating animal overpopulation as well as reducing the number of pets being taken in shelters. Additionally, they promote the following as a part of the solution to the previously mentioned problems:
- Fostering rescued pets to make them more adoptable
- Adopting furry friends to get them out of shelter and into new and loving forever homes
- Volunteering at NKLA to empower the movement. Interested parties can provide vet services, administrative services, do online promotions, provide dog care, transport, participate in street team promotions, provide car care, participate on events, and even provide professional services.
- Donating in cash or in kind to help support animal groups and life saving programs
- Spreading the word about NKLA to amplify their reach and to be able to save more lives.
General inquiries can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. NKLA can also be reached through phone at (818) 351-NKLA. For more information about this animal welfare organization, please visit their website at http://nkla.org.
[schema type=”organization” orgtype=”Organization” url=”http://nkla.org/” name=”No-Kill Los Angeles” description=”An animal welfare coalition.” city=”Los Angeles” state=”California” country=”US” phone=”(818) 351-NKLA” ]