The Redfield Friends of Animals Rescue group assists Redfield Animal Control in providing care, advocating for, and promoting the adoption of current animals.
The Redfield Friends of the Animals Rescue group is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Our main goal is to assist the Redfield Animal Control in the adoption process of the current city pound population. Along with this, we also work to provide needed medical assistance, advocate and promote spay and neuter education, assist in any repairs of kennels, collect and organize donations, etc.
For you to adopt an animal, we need you to…
- Be sure that you are financially able to provide for the animal’s needs. This includes food, supplies, license and veterinary care.
- Be certain you have adequate time to spend with your new pet, including time for training, exercise and grooming.
- Have your landlord’s permission to bring an animal onto his/her property.
- Have the consent of all adults in your household.
- Be at least 18 years of age and have verified
Learn more about them facebook.com/pg/RedfieldFriendsoftheAnimals/