The VBAS is a non-profit animal service agency devoted to providing medical, social, behavioral and financial care for animals at risk and determined to eliminate animal homelessness in the Burbank community.
Their services include the Kitten Foster Program, Happy Tails, a Medical Program, Seniors for Seniors, Barn Cat Program, and Cat Socialization Program.
As a charitable group, they rely on the help of volunteers in order to help the feline friends under their care. Interested parties will be tasked with providing basic care for the animals and assist with adoptions as well as participating in and run our various programs. Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older, must commit to serving eight hours per month, and must volunteer for a minimum of one year.
People can also help through donating these items:
- Natural Balance Green Pea & Chicken canned cat food
- Natural Balance Green Pea & Chicken dry cat food
- Royal Canin Babycat dry food
- Gerber Baby Food – Chicken or Turkey
- KMR by PetAg – Milk Replacement for Kittens
- Feeding Bottles
- Cat Litter – Scoop or Crystals
- Small Litter Pans
- Heating Pads
- Digital Scales
- Scratching Posts
- Kitten Shampoo
- Donation to Sponsor a Kitten Program
They can be reached through the following email addresses:
- Burbank Animal Shelter Staff (email@example.com)
- General Questions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Volunteer Opportunities (email@example.com)
- Kitten Foster Program Questions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Donation and Fundraising Inquiries (email@example.com)
Their mailing address is 1150 North Victory Place, Burbank, CA 91502. They can also be reached through 818.238.3340 and 818.238.3344.
For more information, please visit http://thevbas.org/.